We've given you loads of #PRAdvice in the past weeks, but now it's time to cap things off with getting your small business #exposure.
From media kits to press releases, from influencer onboarding and to pitching to the media, you've gained loads of insight from PressReady to jumpstart your own public relations for your business. So now, we have a different type of DIY kit to promote to you: our Pitch Ready: Operation Exposure kit.
Operation Exposure gives you those finishing touches you need for when you PR starts to turn in results. Operation Exposure includes:
- A 5 step guide to building a stellar media list.
- A pitch writing lesson.
- Guides to long and short lead pitching.
- Insider tips on the do's and don'ts to reaching out to the media.
- How-to guide to writing a memorable subject line.
- What to pitch and when to pitch it.
- How to enhance your pitch with your media kit, influencer onboarding kit, press release, linesheet or lookbook.
- Press release guidelines and template builder.
- An Influencer Onboarding Kit to help you identify and pitch influencers, including a customizable influencer kit template to use for your campaigns
- Lookbook and linesheet guidelines, including a keynote lookbook template to customize for your own outreach.
With all these resources in your back pocket, your business is ready for takeoff. Grab your copy of the downloadable Pitch Ready: Operation Exposure kit here to get the final resources you need to jumpstart your own PR!