Strategic Storytelling: Create or Pivot Your Brand Narrative
The basis of a great brand strategy begins in storytelling - it is the essence of how you connect with your customers. A good brand narrative drives thought leadership and communicates messaging in a way that's clear, concise, memorable, authentic and relatable.
Your brand story is the narrative that will be heard through so many channels from public relations to social media to content marketing to investors.
Do you know what your brand story is? Do you need to pivot your message given a recent shift in the services you're delivering and the way you're providing value to your customers? Do you need to be ready to answer new FAQs for your customers?
In our Strategic Storytelling kit the PressReady team will work with you to create a custom brand narrative while producing key marketing messaging for both owned and earned media channels.
The benefits of creating (and when necessary pivoting) a strategic brand narrative:
- React to changing market events and update your customers on how your business is adapting accordingly
- Capture the attention of consumers, media and investors with clear and memorable marketing message that speaks directly to the value you are providing
- Distinguish your company's strengths and what sets you apart from competitors
- Develop brand identity and win consumer trust
- Produce recognition for what your business is achieving
What it includes:
Work with two seasoned marketers with a combined two decades plus of experience running top boutique agencies, and WE will deliver to you all of the following:
- Compete access to PressReady’s entire collection of materials, tool kits, calendars, workbooks, guides and customizable templates
- Personalized review of current brand messaging and narrative
- Customized brand narrative written for your organization
How it works:
- Complete your purchase
- Schedule your session; We will reach out to you directly within 1-business day to schedule a convenient time for you to speak
- Complete our Q&A on-boarding form so that we can learn more about your business
- Work with Liz or Suki one on one for a 30-minute session during your scheduled deep-dive call
- The PressReady team will prepare and deliver all of the materials noted above
- Schedule a follow-up one on one 30-minute session with Liz or Suki to review any final questions you have, follow-ups, feedback and more so that you're ready to implement your new messaging
- The Strategic Storytelling package is based off of a 2 week project commitment to get you ready to implement your messaging in a swift timeframe
- During the 2-week period, we'll be your on call PR and marketing experts for any questions you have regarding your brand's thought leadership and messaging strategy!